The eligible NGO have to apply online for getting E-Anudaan from the government. For applying to E-Anudaan, the primary condition is that, you must have NGO (Society/Trust/Section -8 Company) and which is also registered under Niti Aayog.
E-Anudaan is an initiative by the Ministry Of Social Justice and Empowerment to enable Non-Government Organizations (NGOs) to register online and log in to apply for Grant-in-aid to help implement various schemes of the Ministry.
Mandatory Requirements for E- Anudaan Registration:
- Unique Id Generated from Niti Aayog
- PAN Card Number of NGO
- Copy of Trust Deed/MOA/Society Regs.
- Aadhar Card of All Members.
- Last 3 Years Balance sheet, if available.
- Mobile number an E-mail Id.